For Real Estate Agents in the South Orange County California area I offer a variety of web and technical support services. Managing your website and technology and making it all work together can sometimes be a daunting task, especially if your time is better spent working with clients.
I’m here to help make your technology challenges a little easier.
Custom Website Development, Design, & Redesign
If you are a Real Estate Broker or Agent that is in the market to have a website designed from scratch because you have started a real estate company, are in the process of changing companies, or feel that your site is outdated and could perform better then please get in touch.
Some specific Real Estate website projects I’m open to working on would include:
- Small brokerage teams and individual agent sites
- Websites to showcase your listings
- Custom Landing pages and Lead Capture forms
- Custom Email Newsletter Design
- SEO Reports and Content Strategy
- Social Media Business page setup and graphics
- Redesign Outdated Websites with HTML5/CSS3
- Redesign Websites with MOBILE RESPONSIVE features
Quality service and satisfaction is always guaranteed.
Interested in working with me? Click here for a quote →
Custom Graphic Design
There are no shortage of generic tools out there for agents to create low-cost cookie cutter fliers and other marketing materials. But, if you would rather have a custom package designed & crafted then you will find my services may be just what you need. Consistent branding between online and offline materials is key for marketing campaigns to stand out and have some impact.
- Logo Design
- Brand color scheme and typesetting
- QR Codes – Print to Mobile Web Lead Capture
- Print Marketing Design – Flyers, Postcard, Brochures
- Branding – Letterhead, Business Cards, Envelopes
Do you prefer to manage your own website content updates or do you have a WordPress blog but are not really sure how to use it? This is where I can help. In short one-on-one training sessions that last approximately 1-2 hours per session, I will teach you how to maximize the use of your WordPress based website and go over such topics as:
- How to use posts and pages
- The difference between posts and pages
- Utilizing custom post types or page templates
- Structuring your posts and categories for better SEO results
- Simple html layout tricks to keep your content looking clean and uncluttered
- How to find great WordPress plugins to enhance your site
- What to avoid if you decide to use plugins on your site
- How to train your assistant to manage your blog
- And more…
Once you have a website up and running it does require some basic ongoing maintenance to make sure your online marketing efforts are maximized and your site runs in tip top shape. For example if you decide to use a CMS such as WordPress, they release occasional security updates that need to be installed. While some of these updates may only take a few minutes to do each month, it is still important that you keep up to date. I’ve found that most Real Estate agents get very busy and tend to not keep up to date on their website maintenance.
Some examples of website maintenance may be:
- Updating scripts and plugins
- Adjusting memory and server load if your site begins to get a lot of traffic
- Reviewing Google analytics and determining where your visitors are coming from
- Posting news articles, recent case studies, and newly acquired testimonials
- Sharing your content on a variety of Social Networks
- Optimizing Content for better search engine results
- Link Building and Rank Tracking Reports
I can also offer support for a variety of tools and common technical issues that agents may come across. For example I have found that a lot of real estate agents will sign up for marketing tools such as flier eblasts or email marketing tools but never get around to using them because of the learning curve.
Some areas of technical support I may be helpful:
- Organizing your contacts better using a CRM software
- Setting up your company email address
- Configuring your POP email and forwarding email accounts
- Moving your business email and contacts to Google Apps
- Basic Office setup and networking (installing your router, wireless printer, etc.)
- Managing your email newsletters or other marketing tools
Are you ready to get started? Let’s work together!
My hourly rate rate is $65/hr, however I will always give you a quote before we start any project.
Click here to contact me and request a custom quote. →