This workbook is provided so that you can define who will be using your product or website. Knowing who your user is, and what makes them “tick”, is one of the most important factors in building a successful website.
The approach to building a website for a tech savy 20 something is going to be much different than that of a person who is in their 50’s or 60’s and is not tech savy. Both will have drastically different needs, wants, and pains and the only way to understand how to solve these problems for them before you build your website, is to embrace a user centric design approach.
Download this free resource to gain access to:
- Easy to follow User Persona worksheet
- Discover the demographics, backstory, and motivations of your end user
- Declare your users pain-points, objectives, and frustrations
- Determine what your users like, where they hang out, and search for.
- Learn how to create a “use case” about how a user would use your website.